Wednesday 14 January 2009

Looky look, what have we here?

Hello.
Welcome to my first post on this here brand new blog. I've started this blog mainly to collate my animal type adventures. It'll include nature type things too. Perhaps I should introduce myself....

My name is Jennifer, I'm 26 and I live in 'sunny' Scotland. I have an HNC in Animal Care and Management. I have worked in a local country park in the past, mostly chasing down sheep, being attacked by hungry goats and playful bull Zebu and occasionally chopping up a dead chicken or 6 for the fat wildcats that once broke free (I suspect they went in search of a vending machine....). I'll probably go into more detail about the various little tales i have from my 6 months there another time.
Currently I work as an office temp in the grand ol' city of Glasgow. It is, as I am sure you can imagine, all sorts of uninteresting so I wont bore you with tales of that.
I will, however, excite you (hopefully), with nice pictures and jolly wee tales of my encounters out and about with my wellies and my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment